ATTENDING 400+ VESSELS, HANDLING 8+ MILLION TONNES OF CARGO EVERY YEAR.
HUSBANDRY & PROTECTIVE AGENCY SERVICES ATTENDING VESSELS, SINCE 1940
PSTS has excellent rapport with all the regional Port Authorities and is committed to providing quality services to its customers by ensuring quick turnaround time.
- Complete Port Facilities & Berthing related data
- IT enabled Client Support: Live Chatting & Reporting facilities
- 24/7/365 Service Orientation
BULK, BREAK-BULK & PR0JECT CARGO HANDLING VESSELS, SINCE 1940
You can trust our experience, expertise and proven history of handling any type of cargo. Our innovation continues to bring new standards in the cargo handling sector.
- Handle over 8 Million tons of Bulk, Break-Bulk cargo and Project Cargo.
- Provide a full range of Stevedoring, Port Logistics and Transportation Services.
- Assorted Forklifts, Cranes, Equipments and machineries ranging from 3 Tons to 100 Tons.
500+ CITIES, 90 COUNTRIES DOOR-TO-DOOR SHIPPING SOLUTIONS
We ensure that all the shipments are handled with utmost care and dispatched in the shortest time possible. The shipments are continuously tracked from the time of booking, till delivery.
- Sea Freight Services, Containerized and Break-Bulk
- Air Freight Services – Spot and Chartered
- Industrial Packaging & Stuffing Solutions
MANAGING COMPLIANCES AND REGULATIONS FOR EXIM INDUSTRY
Team of dedicated professionals and customs trained field staff, Serving all the key Ports and Airports in India. Experienced to handle various types of cargoes; complex EXIM documentation; and statutory Clearances.
- In-depth Knowledge of Customs law, Trade Specific Policies, Cargo Specific Documentation and Clearance Procedures.
- Qualified and Experienced Customs Staff takes care of Import and Export Compliance.
- We clear around 200,000 MT of Bulk, Break-bulk and containerized cargo per month.
TAILOR-MADE SOLUTIONS TO ENSURE CUSTOMER DELIGHT
PSTS offers turnkey operations and full supervision from door-to-door including transportation, documentation, coordination, loading, stowing, lashing and securing, and unloading of the cargo.
- Project Clearance, Bond Formalities, Creating & maintaining customs Specific Reports.
- Engineering Solutions – modification of roads, dismantling overhead wires, temporary construction.
- Primary and Support Infrastructure for Supply Chain related Solutions.
SPECIALIST LOGISTICS & LIFTING SOLUTIONS
PSTS is the biggest assorted equipment fleet owner in South India enough to handle any type of heavy and over-sized cargo.
- Crawler and Tyre mounted cranes
- Front-end loaders
- JCB Excavators
- Low-bed and high-bed trailers
PORT BASED SERVICES
PSTS is successfully handling Port facilities in South East India based commercial port and offers a series of services to develop, optimize and maintain port facilities. We are also involved in the Operation and Maintenance of Thermal Power Plants.
- Terminal Operations & Management
- Investments in cargo handling Infrastructure at Ports under PPP mode
- CFS & ICD Management
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
Our solutions are designed for core Industry as well as intermediate goods while considering their specific requirements for Transportation, Warehousing and In-Plant Logistics.
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Transportation Management Solutions
- Kitting Services
75 YEARS OF REGIONAL
DOMINANCE IN PORT
PSTS News> LEARN MORE
Indian Express> LEARN MORE
The Hindu Business Line – Chennai Edition, 21st July 2015.> LEARN MORE
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
We wish you success in your entire endeavor.
"In the name of the French Government, in the name of H.E Jerome Bonnafont, Ambassador of France in India and myself, I wish to warmly thank you and staff for the efficient cooperation, the helpful support you had given when supplying the Mistral, the vessel of the French Navy."
"I think it was in 1989 that we started working with PSTS. We have been carriers of granite for a very long time, whereas PSTS was then new to handling granite. Believe me, Granite is not an easy cargo to load. To me, loading fast, not once but always is very important (ie) maintaining excellence should be the standard. PSTS has now learnt to match my expectation. Ours is not the usual relationship; after working together for so long, I feel PSTS is almost like my own company"